Mmmmm...tastes like..Blogging...

This blog is in the middle of a restructuring, and a focusing. Will it be about my baking projects?? Will it be about my life as a student? Who knows??

Thursday, June 03, 2010

So, I'm rather glad that no one reads this anymore, so that I can type without censoring myself.  Because I'm about to get sickeningly mushy.  I am so fucking in love, I can't even describe it.  It seems silly to me, because I know millions of people feel this way all the time every day, but I don't, and I didn't for a long long time.  For a long time, I felt like love was hard and tempestuous and tumultuous and scary and drama.  I was so so so wrong.  I have, literally, the most amazing man I've ever met in my life.  I've never felt like this about anyone before, and it's so great.  It's not scary and it's not dramatic and its not hard.  It feels...solid.  It feels healthy.  And he feels the same way.  We connect in a way that I'm not sure is common.  I feel so lucky to be with someone who complements my strengths and balances out my weaknesses so perfectly.  He is supportive in every way possible.  He's so patient and understanding and calm.  He thinks about things and is considerate of people and sees things in ways that not many people do.  We talked for a while, tonight, about our future.  Which excites the shit out of me.  I mean, I'm nervous.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm scared about all of this.  But its just commonplace nerves.  It's more exciting to know that he expects us to have a future together.  That he's willing to help me through grad school and law school.  That he sees us lasting.  It's only been seven months or so, but somehow, I don't need anymore than that to know what I want in my life.  I want him in my life.  We've bonded in a way that I don't see in many couples.  I know, I know.  Every couple thinks they're unique.  Every couple thinks that they share something that no one else has.  But, in most couples that I observe, I see some sort of imbalance.  Someone is more committed than the other.  Someone has more power than the other.  Something.  I don't feel that imbalance here.  In most of my other relationships there was definately an imbalance.  With him, I don't feel it.  We're balanced.  We fit.  We're going to have a beautiful future together I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home